About Me

My photo
Springfield, MO, United States
A few facts about me... i love my family. i have a more than precious little girl, Ava. i find my only source of strength in Christ. i love my friends. i'm loud. i love to laugh. i really like to dance although only my true friends have seen it. rain is my favorite. i smile at all strangers. i love to take care of people. i love harry potter. the only time i eat popcorn is at the movies. i could eat hot wings everyday. i strive to make my brothers laugh. i love football. i can't go a day without music. i hate fixing my hair. i wish i had dreadlocks. i only like coffee drinks that don't taste like coffee. knock-knock jokes crack me up. i love to read. i hate school but love to learn. i want to live in ireland. i live in springfield. i love to be barefoot. my favorite smell is glass cleaner. i hate shopping. i hate when people think they are better than everyone else. i love funny people. i like tattoos. these are just a few things that make me me.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

just jamie...

so lately, i have felt like my head is going to explode. i have so many thoughts swarming my brain that i have to find a way to release them. and i am tired of talking. so here i am. typing instead of talking. i don't necessarily feel as though what i have to say is of utter importance to anyone. but i have to find a way to empty my head. so here i am. i can't promise that it will always be interesting, funny, or even thought-provoking. but it will be a little piece of me. just jamie...

3 comments:

Jim Parks said...

Awww, I love your Pic!

:brittany// said...

aw, jamie. we are so alike! i wish you could read my first entry. :) wish you could read mine at all! ha who knows why it's not working!

Jim Parks said...

:) Love You!