About Me

My photo
Springfield, MO, United States
A few facts about me... i love my family. i have a more than precious little girl, Ava. i find my only source of strength in Christ. i love my friends. i'm loud. i love to laugh. i really like to dance although only my true friends have seen it. rain is my favorite. i smile at all strangers. i love to take care of people. i love harry potter. the only time i eat popcorn is at the movies. i could eat hot wings everyday. i strive to make my brothers laugh. i love football. i can't go a day without music. i hate fixing my hair. i wish i had dreadlocks. i only like coffee drinks that don't taste like coffee. knock-knock jokes crack me up. i love to read. i hate school but love to learn. i want to live in ireland. i live in springfield. i love to be barefoot. my favorite smell is glass cleaner. i hate shopping. i hate when people think they are better than everyone else. i love funny people. i like tattoos. these are just a few things that make me me.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

three months.

i can't believe i have gone three months without blogging. i hate that. i love to write. i need to make it more of a priority. so here's a little update on my last three months.......

hmm...there hasn't exactly been that much change.  i don't know if that's good or bad. all i know is that i am ready for change! (haha, i kinda sound like an Obama groupie..) i just want to be different. you know what i mean? i'm not content with who i am right now. i need a little spring cleaning in my soul. i have been through a lot of crap in the past two years and i'm just ready to be done with it all. i'm ready for a fresh new life! now i just have to figure out what this looks like...and how to obtain it...

a few things i want to change...i need to read more. i need to be online less. i need to write more. i need to consistently exercise. i need more daily communication with Jesus. i guess i just need to be more disciplined. this is the plan. i'll let you know how it goes...

7 comments:

ephesiansTwo10 said...

Jamie Kay, we love you and are praying for you and Ava. He is faithful and will bring you thru! Love ya.

Anne Esquibel said...

That right! You should blog/write more. I find that making a list helps. If I really need to get stuff done I make lists and pin them to my board or mirror so that I see it a lot. Then I'm like "oh yeah" and when you finish it you get a real nice feeling.

I have a discipline problem sometimes, it takes little steps to get there you know. I started reading my Bible daily, it helps, and walking my dog daily(Cesar Millan says it will help my dog) and waking up earlier. Because light is so precious it's a better day in the sun. I focus on these three things for now and build up to others when I'm ready.

Try it. oxoxoxx

Jim Parks said...

I love you babe! I've been trying to do the little things to help you, some I figure you never know about :) I just want you to know I'm here for you and desire to do more for you! All you have to do is ask, because I really don't know what you need me to do! Anything honey :) I pray for you every day, and that continues! You and Ava Joy mean more to me than you will ever know!

:brittany// said...

i love you jamie. (: you can do it! ha whatever it is.. God will bring you to where you need to be. ya know?

nugget said...

Missed your blogs Jamie!

Anonymous said...

are you ever going to come back???
:)

Robert Nesbitt said...

Look forward to more of your blogs jamie, praying for Change in your life. God bless

robert