About Me

My photo
Springfield, MO, United States
A few facts about me... i love my family. i have a more than precious little girl, Ava. i find my only source of strength in Christ. i love my friends. i'm loud. i love to laugh. i really like to dance although only my true friends have seen it. rain is my favorite. i smile at all strangers. i love to take care of people. i love harry potter. the only time i eat popcorn is at the movies. i could eat hot wings everyday. i strive to make my brothers laugh. i love football. i can't go a day without music. i hate fixing my hair. i wish i had dreadlocks. i only like coffee drinks that don't taste like coffee. knock-knock jokes crack me up. i love to read. i hate school but love to learn. i want to live in ireland. i live in springfield. i love to be barefoot. my favorite smell is glass cleaner. i hate shopping. i hate when people think they are better than everyone else. i love funny people. i like tattoos. these are just a few things that make me me.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm leaving on a jetplane...

I am so incredibly sad today. It is my last day in Northern Ireland with my brothers, sister, and nieces. I really hate hate hate leaving my family! I think it's stupid that we can't live by each other. And I hate the fact that I see them maybe once a year, if I'm lucky. Ugh.

But on a positive note, I have the absolute best family ever. My heart goes out to all of you who think you have the best family...you have been misled. I have the best family ever. Hands down. No competition. God has blessed me beyond belief with the most amazing siblings! And I just want to spend all my time with them! But instead of being Debbie Downer, I just try to enjoy the short times I have with them. So, if you are fortunate enough to live close to your family and see them on a regular basis, please enjoy the time you have with them. You never know what you have until it's 4,000 miles away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right. I am sure they are the best family ever. And I am happy that you were able to spend some time with them. :)

Anonymous said...

coooommme back!
i tagged you in a fun game post today...
:)